Potential Upcoming Reviews
If you have purchased anything from my Etsy shop please follow these directions for cleaning and care.
Steps For Hand washing:
1. Plug a sink, and add about 1/4 cup detergent.
2. Fill the sink with cold water. Remember to leave room for the items you are washing.
3. If you're washing whites and want to bleach them, now's the time to add about 1/4 cup bleach to the water.
4. Put your items in the water and get it thoroughly wet and soapy. If it's stained, you may want to let it soak for a while.
5. Knead the items with your hands in the water for a few minutes, much as you would knead bread.
6. Unplug the sink, drain and start the water running. Rinse your items until the water runs clear, not soapy.
7. Wring out and lay flat to dry.
Tips and Warnings
Wash items of similar colors together; separate dark clothes from white or light-colored clothes.
Pre-treat heavy stains with laundry detergent or stain remover.
If you are using bleach, be sure to wear rubber gloves while washing clothes, and be careful not to get bleach water in your eyes.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment